LIMITED TIME MASHUP: INFINITY GAUNTLET (Details)
• Take down Thanos, equip the Gauntlet and claim Victory!
• Mashup Details
◦ Early in the match, a meteor will land in the storm safe zone, delivering the Infinity Gauntlet.
◦ Any player who uses the Infinity Gauntlet will transform into Thanos.
◦ If Thanos is eliminated, the Gauntlet will fall to the ground, free for the taking. If it sits unused for too long, it will disappear until another meteor appears.
◦ Last player standing will be the victor!
• Thanos Details
◦ Ability 1 – A mighty punch that knocks enemies back and destroys structures.
◦ Ability 2 – Thanos flies towards the ground, hitting an area for knockback and damage.
◦ Ability 3 – Harness the energy of the Power stone to fire a blast that deals damage over time.
◦ Ability 4 – A super-jump that can vault Thanos over all but the largest obstructions.
◦ Thanos has both shields and health. When he eliminates another player, his shields regenerate. His health never regenerates.
◦ Thanos doesn’t take fall damage.
◦ Thanos does not build, use weapons or things like launch pads. He has no need for such petty human devices.
• Storm + Map
◦ Maximum match length is roughly 15 minutes.
◦ The match will start with the storm circle already closing in over the island.
◦ The storm does more damage than normal, ticking for 5% health during the first circle and 10% for the rest of the game.
◦ Only Rare, Epic & Legendary weapons will be spawned.
◦ Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 80-90%.
◦ Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 85-95%.
◦ Floor Loot spawns nearly 100% of the time.
◦ Launchpad spawn likelihood greatly increased.
◦ Harvesting resources doubled.
◦ Resources found in loot increased from 30 to 60.
◦ Chug Jug, Port-A-Fort, Boogie Bomb, Slurp Juice, Bush, and Remote Explosives drop rate increased.
◦ Regular Grenade, Shield & Bandage drop rate lowered.